Thank you to all of our clients, colleagues, and friends who helped us make 2023 one of the best years yet for Powers Taylor!
A few highlights:
- We welcomed a few new faces to our amazing staff, including two brand-new positions to help us better serve our clients.
- We hosted a holiday gift and handmade card drive for low-income seniors in facilities throughout Dallas County. We managed to gather over 375 individual gifts and handmade over 75 cards to bring some cheer this holiday season!
- We have worked with over 30 referral sources to bring in 259 new cases in 2023.
- We filed 110 new lawsuits this year.
- Our teams collectively obtained over $9M in total settlements for those injured or wronged in Texas.
- We screened over 2,040 potential new cases – a record for our small firm!
We are truly grateful for being able to do the work we do and look forward to helping even more people in 2024!