Peyton J. Healey | Senior Associate
Peyton’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and complex business issues. He has extensive experience handling a wide range of cases related to securities matters, corporate ownership disputes, and related claims. Peyton also has extensive experience in intellectual property litigation matters, including cases involving patent infringement and trade secret misappropriation. In addition, Mr. Healey has represented clients in matters concerning commercial contracts, commercial collection, property loss, construction defect, and personal injury.
- Obtained complete dismissal of computer hacking lawsuit alleging theft of trade secrets and violations of antitrust laws.
- Represented telecommunication company president and C.E.O. in bankruptcy adversary proceeding against multi – milliondollar allegations of shareholder oppression and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Prosecuted claims against a Fortune 500 company for breach of a joint development agreement and trade secret theft concerning misappropriation of global positioning technology.
- Represented commercial developer against plumbing subcontractor and fire suppression system designer in connection with fire sprinkler system failures and leaks, which caused millions in damage to retirement community.
- Prosecuted patent infringement suits on behalf of a major pharmaceutical development company against infringing generic drug manufacturer.
- Represented owners of retail development and anchor tenant in connection with massive roof collapse due to negligence of roofing contractor and installation of defective roof membrane.